از ویکی Contents
Internet marketing is associated with several business models:
- E-commerce – In this model, goods are sold directly to consumers (B2C) or businesses (B2B) or consumer to consumer(c2c)
- Lead-based Websites – Strategy where an organization generates value by acquiring sales leads from its website
- Affiliate Marketing – The process in which a product or service developed by one entity (e-commerce business, single person, or a combination) is sold by other active sellers for a share of profits. The entity of the product may provide some marketing material (sales letter, affiliate link, tracking facility), however, the vast majority of affiliate marketing relationships come from e-commerce businesses that offer affiliate programs.
- Local Internet Marketing – Strategy through which a small company utilizes the Internet to find and nurture relationships that are to be used for real-world advantage. Local Internet marketing uses tools such as social media marketing, local directory listing, and targeted online sales promotions.
- Blackhat Marketing – This is a form of Internet marketing that employs deceptive, abusive, or less than truthful methods to drive web traffic to a website or affiliate marketing offer. This method sometimes includes spam, cloaking within search engine result pages, or routing users to pages they didn't initially request.
نقل از ویکیپدیا
پرشین بلاگ Persianblog